Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Videos by Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Erykah Badu and Distant Relatives (Nas & Damian Marley).

Its such a nice feeling to have your favourite artists dropping new music on days like these, because all we're flooded and saturated with nowadays is alota music thats kinda bullshit.

Luckily these artists need no intro to most and all i'm gonna do is drop some their new videos and also interviews promoting their latest projects.


Talib Kweli's new video for a track titled 'I'm On One' taken from his latest album called 'Gutter Rainbows'. Dope shit right here, especially when you have Khrysis on the boards, you can never go wrong.


Well, I recall John Robinson telling me that homeboy back then was a film student. But can you believe that Flyin Lotus directed this video??? Erykah Badduuueeee! Enjoy


I don't care what you gotta say here, this dude right here is just simply one of my favourites... PERIOD! I don't care how he does it, but its just that through his art and his previous works he managed to convince me to have faith in him. Lupe Fiasco ladies and gents. But its only a snippet though, the excitement couldn't hold me back from posting it. Lookout for his new offering titled 'L.A.S.E.R.S.', dropping on the 8 March.


Last-but-not-least, to the ones who deserves crowns in my opinion. Nas & Damian Marley dubbed as Distant Relatives for their collaborative project.

No comments:

Post a Comment